Subaru Calgary is looking for a client-focused Service Advisor to join our team to help provide an exceptional experience for our clients. We are cultivating a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and working collaboratively as a team of automotive professionals to delight our clients both with their buying and service experiences.
In this customer focused role, you will be responsible for:
· Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner
· Maintain CSI
· Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
· Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
· Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
· Check on the progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customers to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
· Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
· Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
· Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicle services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
· Outgoing to joyfully greet guests, visitors and callers in-person and over the phone.
· Software savvy with strong proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook, with a proven ability to multi-task.
· Detail-oriented to ensure all paperwork and reports are accurately and fully completed.
· Organized to ensure that that the dealership is welcoming and tidy.
· A motivated, solid communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· Able to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and fulfill the demands of the job at this high-volume dealership.
· Aggressive, performance-driven compensation plans;
· Health benefits;
· Ongoing training and professional development support;
· Safe and healthy work environment;
· Opportunities for career advancement;
· Fun and inclusive culture.
Expect more, shift your expectations and start your career with the Olympic Auto Group!